Monday, July 19, 2010

Movie Review: INCEPTION



When I saw the trailers initially well I wasn’t that pleased or impressed to catch up for this movie but after read some great reviews of Inception in newspaper and web from both critics as well as users it added to my excitement to watch this movie.
Some movies have made cry, some laugh, some thrilling, some bringing hope, some boring, some stupid but his movie didn’t make me cry or think or laugh but it kept me so engaging from the beginning till the end, even most of the people at the theatre said wow at the last frame of the movie.

The movie is about a thief who steals ideas from people subconscious minds with the help of few people added with lots of twist and turns filled with action, thrills, frills and suspense added with emotional touch. Well I could explain the fully as it is a review but how to it’s a bit tricky as I would take 2-3 pages to write as it’s a bit complicated to explain.

You need to watch it to understand rather than read a review and get prepared to know what happens next; well the movie is totally unpredictable even till the ending. Every actor has done a great job in this movie and fantastically directed by Christopher Nolan.

The director took about ten years to write the screenplay of this movie and I think it is worth it and he’s the man who gave us the classics like Memento (Ghajini in hindi), The Prestige, Batman Begins, and The Dark Knight.

To sum up “Inception” is a smart, innovative, thrilling, amazing, astounding and mind blowing movie.

No comments: